Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting rid of acne scars natural and how to get rid of my chihuahua dog acne

So I did the three day fast, and on the morning after the 3rd day I looked in the mirror and saw that my skin was pretty much clear. Impressive results! I enjoyed my clear skin for about a week, but then my skin started to breakout again. And within a few days my acne was back, and was as bad as ever...
Secondly you can naturally cleanse your skin by using steam. Just boil a kettle of water pour it in the sink then put your face near the water and place a towel over your head and this will open your pores so that you can cleanse. When you are done just splash with cold water and pat your face dry.
It would appear that back acne is not triggered by hereditary, stress or other factors such as poor diet. However it has has been acknowledged that long hair will exacerbate the pores on the back. Therefore if you have back acne and long hair, a commonsense approach would be to keep your hair off your back until the condition is healed.
selenuumsutj.blogspot.com
tags: best acne face lotion, best cover up for acne, will noxzema help clear my acne

No comments: