Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why i have acne in my bottom

« ...Two of the most common fighting ingredients that you can find over the counter are Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide. These are meant to keep the pores clear from clogs and to kill the bacteria that grow rapidly inside of the pores thanks to the overproduction of sebum. The use of them for mild to moderate blemish treatment should be in a lower percentage formula such as 2%...
...Are you suffering from white heads or black heads? I was and am very proud to say it is all gone. Lets be honest with ourselves no one wants to look in the mirror and see white heads or black heads popping out of our faces. Come on it is really disgusting to look at. The fact is most people suffer from some for of acne as it is often a symptom of puberty which we all have to go through. But guess what we are in the 21th century so why should we settle down with acne when science and technology is so advance. We are currently in an era where almost all of the genes in humans have been identified and studied in depth....»

«...I imagine after reading that title, you are probably thinking: "Oh yeah, secret cure for acne - right!" I will admit, if I were you, I would be thinking the same exact thing. However, that was before I saw the results for myself. By applying the secret cure for acne, my daughter, who suffered from a severe case of acne in her early teen years, was able to successfully recover. I was simply amazed at the transition that her skin experienced as she went through the healing process. Now, I am here to share my story with you - as well as this "secret" that I am claiming will cure acne......»

sevewteewsiwewh.blogspot.com

tags:salicylic acid acne medication,
acne medication suicide,
acne products black people

No comments: