Thursday, October 2, 2008

New acne scar treatment

« ...3. Vitamin E oil comes in either capsules or in a bottle of oil by itself. Vitamin E oil has been proven time and time again to help reduce scarring when applied daily....
...About two years ago, I was finally able to get rid of my acne, which has bothered me for nine years, in just two months. I was taking the expensive antibiotics, accutane pills, topical creams for acne, but none of these methods really work. So I stopped using those, and started to do the extensive research and testing that had ultimately led to discovery of several methods. These methods were tried and tested on myself and some dozens of my friends, and the results were very positive. These natural, no cost ways to cure acne work like magic every time I use them....»

«...Some of these products are designed to act like an acne skin care product and act against the causes of this complaint. They work by limiting the production of sebum/oil and prevent clogging of skin pores. These products prevent the oil from getting trapped in pores and can hamper the growth of bacteria, this can lead to the bad skin condition....»
Full Text: countersirncrv.blogspot.com

tags: whats a good acne lotion, laser treatment for acne scar malaysia, birth control pills that help acne

No comments: